ParcelPanel automatically sends shipping tracking events to Shopify to update the shipment status, trigger Shopify’s native Out for delivery & Delivered notifications, and allow review apps to send review requests based on shipment status.
How it works?
1. Order details page in Shopify admin (In transit, Out for delivery, Delivered)
2. Shopify's order status page (aka thank you page)
3. Shopify's native notifications (Out for delivery, Delivered)
4. Review apps send review requests based on shipment status
1. Do not enable both ParcelPanel shipping notifications and Shopify's native Out for delivery & Delivered notifications simultaneously. Although you can do so, it is advisable to choose one to avoid sending duplicate notifications to customers. ParcelPanel shipping notifications are recommended for better results.
2. You can check the sending details of Shopify's native notifications in Shopify admin - Order details - Timeline section.
Need help? Feel free to contact us via online chat or email, our world-class 24/7 support team is always glad to help you 🧐